Confined Space Training
Who should take this confine space training course?
This course is for people whose job involves being in confined spaces or poorly ventilated environments for all, or some of the time.
Aim of course
It explains the dangers of this type of work to emphasise the importance of following all safety advice.
Duration of course
The duration of this hands-on training course is one day and takes place from 10:00 till 17:00.
Our tailored training packages provide both theoretical and practical training and can be conducted:
- on site
- at your location
- at our learning center in Maarssen (The Netherlands).
On successful completion of the course you will receive a quality assured certificate (credit card size). This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
COURSE OBJECTIVES CONFINED SPACE
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define what confined spaces are
- Explain the legislation behind work in confined spaces
- Know that confined spaces are dangerous
- How the risks can be minimized
- How to perform proper risk assessments
- Understand correct emergency procedures