Industrial Rope Access Training
Who should take this rope access course?
For people reaching inaccessible places safely at locations such as offshore platforms and installations, buildings and industrial plants.
Aim of course
To be able to complete a range of rope access techniques under the supervision of an IRATA level three.
Duration of course
The duration of this hands-on training course is two days and take place from 10:00 till 17:00.
Our tailored training packages provide both theoretical and practical training and can be conducted:
- on site
- at your location
- at our learning center in Maarssen (The Netherlands).
On successful completion of the course you will receive a quality assured certificate (credit card size). This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
COURSE OBJECTIVES TRAINING ROPE ACCES
Rope access is a tested method of work which is recognized globally for its safety and effectiveness. Rope access is utilized across many industries- oil and gas, power generation, entertainment rigging, and construction.
At the end of this course, participants will have:
- Knowledge of applicable legislation
- Competence in inspection and care of equipment
- Casualty care, risk assessment and method statements and site management requirements.
- Practical skills covered include a full range of technical and/or complex access and rigging techniques, including fall protection methods, advanced rescue, lead climbing and application of pulley systems.