Working at heights training
Who should take this working at heights course?
Anyone who works at height in any place is required to undertake training to prove that they are competent and safe in their work.
Aim of course
To equip participants with the knowledge necessary to carry out work at heights in a safe manner.
Duration of course
The duration of this hands-on training course is one day and takes place from 10:00 till 17:00.
Our tailored training packages provide both theoretical and practical training and can be conducted:
- on site
- at your location
- at our learning center in Maarssen (The Netherlands).
On successful completion of the course you will receive a quality assured certificate (credit card size). This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
Offerte aanvragen training werken op hoogte
Course objectives working at heights
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of safety while working at a height.
- Explain the legislation behind work at heights.
- Identify the 3 stages of a working at height risk assessment.
- Identify the correct equipment to use for the job.
- Understand their responsibilities as an employee.