Who should take this rescue course?
For emergency services, first reponders, rescue teams and medical services.
Aim of course
Proper training is absolutely essential to the safe and successful operation of any rescue product. Our training provides the most current safety and rescue information and tools. We can help you decide on the best approach
to your site, your job, task or operations.
Duration of course
The duration of this hands-on training course is one day and takes place from 10:00 till 17:00.
Our tailored rescue training packages provide both theoretical and practical training and can be conducted:
- on site
- at your location
- at our learning center in Maarssen (The Netherlands).
On successful completion of the course you will receive a quality assured certificate (credit card size). This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
Offerte aanvragen Rescue Training
COURSE OBJECTIVES RESCUE TRAINING
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the legislation behind rescuing
- How to respond in an emergency
- Identify the stages of a risk assessment
- Identify the correct rescue equipment to use for the job
- Face the challenges and requirements for the job
- Understand their responsibilities as an employee.