– Casing made up of high impact strength Polymer with Stainless steel cover, integrated carrying handle.
– The design of the internal mechanism in 2 different parts allows a perfect impermeability (meets IP68 level of IEC 60529) of the blocking-braking system. As for the pulley & wire rope part, it allows to replace the wire rope quickly & easily with minimum tools.
– Comes with Stainless Steel Wire Rope of diam 4.5 mm having:
=> a stainless steel connector with load indicator
=> a gripping handle.
– Internal braking mechanism to reduce the fall arrest force to less than 6 kN.
– 180°-pivoting anchorage loop.
– Weight: 7.36 kg.
– Delivered with a cord (FA 20 904 10) for guiding the winding back of the wire rope.
– HS code: 84798997
Compliance: EN 360:2002, IEC 60529 (IP68), ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU.
Minimum breaking strength > 12 kN.
Approved for a user with a max. weight of 140 kg in vertical use only.